Thursday, September 1, 2016

3 things Apple should fix in iPhone 7 – M3

iPhone 6 / 6S is a fantastic smarthone in many ways, but it stuck with few things I really hope Apple fixes to the new model that is now being launched on 7 October.

camera

I do not mean the quality of the pictures iPhone 6 will take, they are really high class. But the lens sticks out at the back which makes it feel very uncomfortable to put the phone on her back on a table without a shell on mobile. Both the phone and the table’s sake. How did Apple here? I have never been a human scale because it takes away the feeling with a delicious smartphone. My current iPhone is the first one that I feel compelled to use the shells on, which I think is very sad.

Do not miss: The latest rumors about the iPhone 7

surface

another reason that I climbed into my iPhone 6 in a silicone shell is that the phone is slippery as soap. The first week, I lost my cell phone several times and I’ve never handled a smartphone with the same smooth surface. More friction, thanks!



Battery life

I get not a whole day on a single charge, and when I do not use GPS or other demanding applications much. An ordinary day when I wifi surfing part and maybe talking on the phone about an hour, then I have to charge the phone before or during the time I go home from the office. Not okay.

It is rumored that there will be no major change in design of the iPhone 7, and apart from the above details I do not think it is needed. I love the rounded shape and I think that the iPhone 6 is sufficiently thin and robust. Rather better battery capacity and a depressed camera lens than a slightly thinner format, if you ask me.

Will we lose the physical Home button? I’ve always liked it and had a little difficulty with the pressure sensitive pekytor that we see on most Androidmodeller. But I have also submitted a number of Iphones through the years in which the key stopped working, so I will not mourn the Apple opt out of it on a virtual button.

I would like to see the headphone plug may remain, but I guess a few years we will laugh at this analog connector and so many gadget manufacturers lingered at it as long as they did. Apple usually supposed to be early to peel away some things and we are well prepared to take the step to wireless?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment