Sunday, June 5, 2016

After the announcement that Mobilio closed down – now talking Pärleros out – Breakit (press release)

At the end, Alexander left Pärleros as CEO of Mobilio when Schibsted bought his share. The site for mobile comparisons he founded in 2012 and quickly got into Schibsted part owner.

On Thursday could Breakit reveal that Schibsted now, six months later, put Mobilio and terminate employees. Which was confirmed by the Union’s local branch at the media giant.

Alexander Pärleros got himself out decommissioning through the media.

“I had 95 missed calls yesterday. I did not know more about this than anyone else because I have not been there in six months, “he says, and goes on.

” Last time I talked to Schibsted, we shook hands and had a great time, then I have not heard anything more and put my energy on other things. “

According to Alexander Pärleros made a sales offensive on the company last autumn. When hired, including a new sales manager.

“The margins were tight, but we invested heavily in telecommunications sales throughout the fall. Some months it went in the right direction, then I stopped. But I think you do not really managed to put the strategy that we had started. We invested hard then to take it to the next level. “

” But telecommunications is a tough business with low margins. Even last year, shrinking margins, although we fought on. Even then, it was more toward digitizing everything, and as I understood it, that’s what Schibsted want to do now, they will use the technology and put it under a larger umbrella, “he says.



How do you feel now that you chose to leave at the end of the year?

“it feels very good. I had the opportunity to be there, but I had run it for four years and thought it felt good to do other things. I had an opportunity to make an exit and I took it, it was a milestone for me. “

” Now I have the opportunity to invest in other companies, which Retire and live the life I want to live. I devote myself to Retire and Framgångspodden, I do yoga, lectures, and is an advisor at Almi, “he says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment