Sunday, October 25, 2015

Swedish charts: Darin maintains itself – Vasterbotten Courier

For the second week highs Darin with its “Take me back”. When Darin gone up by one before has the joy only lasted a week, but the unlucky circle now appears broken. First Aid Kit also takes a huge step up from sixth to second place.

1 (1) Darin: “Take me back”

2 (6) First Aid Kit ” My silver lining “

3 (3) Mando Diao:” Ramble in the homeland “

4 (2) Magnus Uggla:” I and my father “

5 (4) Laleh: “thousand pieces”

6 (9) Zara Larsson: “Lush Life”

7 (5) Avicii: “Waiting for Love”

8 (7) Mans Zelmerlöw: “Should’ve Gone Home”

9 (8) CajsaStina Åkerström: “Is this how it feels to come home”

10 (10) Avicii: “For a better day”

New challenger:

Mauro Scocco, Patrik Isaksson, Marty Robbins, Sarah Dawn Finer, Molly Sanden, Lilla Namo, Pluralist ” Everyone can do something “

Hasse Andersson:” Good morning “

Miriam Bryant:” One last time “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment