Monday, May 25, 2015

Witcher 3 Keria Metz fate (some spoilers) – FZ


  Keira Metz

I could not stop playing her story. She was so interesting to just be close, to hear her viewpoints and her dilemmas.
As I suspected, she had a little more work for me to do. It was a mission that I would clean the place was haunted.
Where love was a bit like a Romeo and Juliet story, though perhaps a little more brutal.
Where you really get thinking of anything you might see or think,
really is quite the opposite. If you had just waited and been patient, you would get to experience something completely different. Where everything could have ended in a different way.
It was a poignant and interesting side missions.

Since I got to do another mission, which was more checkout for me, but was a little detective work behind. It was not that far but still entertaining.

Since we came to what I thought would happen the first time I went there, I think you know what I mean by that. This is of course a witcher game!
I woke up and met her at the island I had just been on.
Where did our paths diverge. This man that I really got a liking to that made me laugh. Which made me want to know more about her and her life. It ended very abruptly, it was not really meant if we say so. There were many choices, but only one choice in my eyes. It was going to “shared” hold. I had a sort of emptiness after all, that what I did was very hard and a little heartbreaking. Both for me and Geralt, but that’s life sometimes.

The time we had with each other, will forever be true, once you got my heart on fire. but that day, your words cut like knives in my body, that we had disappeared with all hope. So now I am here and you are there, it really had not had to end like this. I know this was the right thing, but even that feels right, can bring pain.

Jenny O The Woods

Since I met a side quests Jenny O The Woods. It began as a wonderful little side quests, until I found out what happened. Even a love story that does not quit happy.

But the thing that made me remember this little extra, was that I died of 3 times. It was so frustrating when I had just one stroke behind and she hit me with such force that I flew several meters away.
Since these loading times that take forever sometimes, that just made me more frustrated.
But until the end, I managed, it was the fastest kind I had. Was so angry that I hit enough extra buttons. But only have myself to blame, when my patience runs out and the angry epicgoblin begins.

tomorrow awaits more side missions before I looking forward for Ciri.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment