Friday, September 19, 2014

Zara Larsson big winner at the Blog Awards – Swedish Dagbladet

In his blog, writes Zara Larsson about her life and often the discussions when she addresses everything from racism to body obsession.

Blog Award, she became the queen who won in two categories, according to Expressen. She could go home with the prices of the Year blog rocket and Net celebrity blog. “It feels great, but very unexpected. This is something I do on the side, but then still so many many people appreciate and support and read makes me incredibly happy, “she says.

She is also happy for the discussion in the comments section:” I ‘s not exposed to racism because I’m blonde and Swedish, but I hope it gets the eye of people. That people realize that all words and all actions make a difference. Although I am privileged, I still have friends who are victims of anti-Semitism or racism. “

Other winners at the gala was Kenza Zouiten, Molly Sanden, Soran Ismail and Egoina.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment